YouTube is the most well-liked and most used software for watching on-line movies. Every particular person prefers to look at any video within the YouTube app. The easiest way to look at movies on YouTube is to rotate your machine’s display horizontally. It matches the display completely as you’ll be able to view the video in your display over the entire panorama. So the video appears to be like greater and clearer and offers you a greater expertise.
However typically an sudden downside arises. Some customers reported Typically the auto-rotate function within the YouTube app might not work. Nevertheless, it isn’t a giant downside in any respect. This text will provide you with the perfect options to repair this downside in your machine.
5 Methods to Repair “YouTube Auto-Rotate Not Working” Difficulty
- Restart your machine.
- Verify if auto rotate is Enabled.
- Uninstall newly added Apps.
- Clear reminiscence of YouTube App.
- Use a 3rd get together App for Display Rotation Management.
1. Restart your machine
More often than not, some minor points are fastened by restarting the machine. This is step one it’s best to take to repair issues corresponding to auto-rotate not working. Restarting the machine removes a variety of short-term junk information that may trigger minor issues in your smartphone. Press and maintain the ability button till you see the Energy off change on the display to restart your machine. Then wait a couple of minutes and switch the machine again on.
2. Verify if auto rotate is Enabled
If restarting the machine would not repair the issue, strive our second methodology. Verify if auto-rotate is enabled in your cellphone. It’s possible you’ll not be capable of watch YouTube movies in panorama mode if auto-rotate shouldn’t be enabled. You possibly can activate the rotation setting from the notification panel itself. Additionally, you’ll be able to open the setting immediately from the Settings app.
- Go to the Settings app.
- Discover the applying part and click on on it.
- Click on View Now.
- There, you will notice an Auto rotate toggle.
- Please open and shut settings.
3. Uninstall newly added Apps
Typically, resulting from some third-party apps, your machine would possibly begin displaying sudden points. When you encounter the Auto-Rotate situation proper after putting in some new apps in your machine, the actual wrongdoer could be the newly added apps. On this case, it’s best to uninstall the apps that you simply just lately put in in your cellphone. It is a easy course of.
- Go to Settings.
- Go to Apps after which Apps & notifications.
- There you will notice all of the apps.
- Uninstall latest apps and restart your machine.
- After rebooting, you verify if the issue continues to be there.
4. Clear reminiscence of YouTube App
Some unused knowledge may cause such issues in any app. Due to this fact, we regularly have to clear pointless knowledge from the applying. After utilizing an app for a very long time, some pointless knowledge is saved within the machine’s background reminiscence. This unused knowledge may cause some minor points with the app. To do that, observe the steps given under.
- Open the Settings app.
- Go to Software Settings.
- Discover YouTube and click on Storage.
- Now, faucet on Clear knowledge to refresh the reminiscence of the app.
- After that, shut the Settings app and open YouTube.
5. Use a 3rd get together App for Display Rotation Management
If all of the above strategies fail to repair the issue in your smartphone. Then the ultimate step is to make use of some third-party app to manage the rotation settings in your machine. There are various apps for display rotation management out there in Google Play Retailer and Apple Retailer. Obtain an app which will mean you can use the auto-rotate function in your smartphone. So obtain and set up the proper one in your smartphone. This app can clear up the issue you might be going through with the YouTube app in your machine.
#YouTube #AutoRotate #Working #Repair