UK self-employed living in Spain needs HELP with tax legality

UK self-employed living in Spain needs HELP with tax legality

Whats up!
I’ve been residing in Spain for over a 12 months and have continued to work as a freelancer for UK corporations. I work for an umbrella firm within the UK that takes care of all my tax wants, however I’m conscious that I’m legally required to pay tax in Spain, not the UK. I would like recommendation on how you can cease paying taxes within the UK and begin paying taxes in Spain.

I imagine I must be autonomous in Spain and must pay revenue tax quarterly (if there’s a good (and reasonably priced) gestor to assist me with this, please advise). However I am undecided what occurred within the UK. I assume I’ll now not want my umbrella firm, so do I have to bill my freelancers instantly and preserve information of it to pay the tax in Spain after I obtain the cash? How do I alert HMRC about this transformation?

I am additionally anxious that it will likely be tougher to discover a job within the UK and not using a UK tax deal with, has any freelancer skilled this? I additionally heard that there’s a new digital nomad visa, however as I’m already residing in Spain, I used to be undecided if it might be helpful to me.

Thanks a lot upfront!

#selfemployed #residing #Spain #tax #legality

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *